MEL is open to passionate graduates, undergraduates and full-time researchers, and will provide valuable research experience, great research environment and full financial support. Check the following benefits for all MELers and feel free to contact Prof. Nam via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Develop your career as a professional researcher
- Expose yourself to high-end research facilities
- Present your work at foreign & domestic conferences
- Receive a full financial support package including the full tuition, entrance fee, living price and paper/patent incentives.
For potential postdocs, MEL is looking for talents in following fields (but not limited to)
- Phase change heat and mass transfer
- Radiative energy transport
- Nano-engineered surfaces (photonic crystals, robust water repellent surfaces, carbon materials)
- Thermal energy conversions (thermophotovoltaics, thermoelectrics)
- Adsorption and desorption behaviors on nanoporous materials
- Thermal system modeling and experimental techniques
- Fundamental phenomena within multiscale thermofluid phenomena